Welcome to Texas Spec7

Home of the Texas SRX7 Road Race Series

Sunday, September 24, 2017
Register  |  Login
Forum
  Forum  
SearchForum Home
  Aggregated  SPEC 7 FORUM  Classifieds - Buy and Sell a SRX7 or just a shock   TWO shocks! And...
 TWO shocks! And springs!

6/20/2010 10:19:32 PM
Chris Taylor
137 posts
1st

TWO shocks! And springs!
 (United States)
I've got a pair of Tokico's off our blue & black car, originally built in about 1995. They seem to be perfectly fine and functional, feels like the same compression and just as speedy on rebound as the new ones. I thought one had a bit of shaft play when I got the struts off the car, then realized it was the strut body moving in the strut tube, put a spacer and re-assembled -- no more "shaft play". The paint is rubbed off the body a bit where its moved around but the thing seems to be in perfectly working order. I've already got a spare set made up and all of our cars have either brand new or slightly used shocks on them already... $50 for the pair.

Also have the blue TMC springs off this car, $50 for the pair. I don't remember which are heavier, blues or blacks but they're within 25-50 pounds of each other.

I'm leaving the rears on the car for now, but if anybody wants rear shocks/springs pricing is the same I'll just have to remove them. Can ship or arrange delivery/pickup if somebody needs them quickly. I can also bring them to Hallett next weekend.
 6/26/2012 11:19:06 PM
PreciousRoy
8 posts

Re: TWO shocks! And springs!
 (United States)
Still got em? They fit a 83?
  Aggregated  SPEC 7 FORUM  Classifieds - Buy and Sell a SRX7 or just a shock   TWO shocks! And...
SearchSearch  Forum HomeForum Home